Sunday, March 20, 2011

Behind the Scenes (Two Point Oh LA Spring 2011 Look Book)

Here are some behind the scenes photos I found from the Two Point Oh LA Spring 2011 Lookbook! I had the BEST time working on this and meeting all the other beautiful and talented bloggers that styled and modeled at this event! And a VERY big thank you to POP Beauty and Nick Chavez for sponsoring my kit for this shoot (their products are now staples in my kit! Especially the hair products!)










Thank you to the mastermind behind the camera and the lookbook Kelsi Smith for allowing me to take part in this and entrusting me to have free range and The California Market Center for giving us a great location to shoot!! 

To see the look book in its entirety and get details on all products used. click the link below.


The Beauty Look book is on it's way so Stay Tuned!

XOXO!

3 comments:

Your comments are very appreciated!

XOXO,

The Magik Mirror