Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Style 3-Way {Ruffle Blouse}

I'm off to DC and New York this morning for a week!!!!! I sound like such the jet setter these days I know, but normally I'm not at all. So I may not be posting for a bit (I'll try to sneak something in though while I'm there :)), but before I head out I wanted to share with you some fashion fabulousness!

Here is part one of another My Style 3-Way shoot I did last week with Sydne Summer of http://www.thinkthrufashion.com/ and The Style Network at H&M. In this episode she took a ruffled blouse and styled it 3 different ways, office, weekend and night out.










Products used (On Sydne Summer):

Face:
MAC Face and body foundation in C2 and N1, MAC Prolongwear concealor in NW20, MAC Pressed Powder in NC25, MAC Mineralized pressed powder in Medium Deep as bronzer

Cheeks:
Blush in LORAC Snakeskin palette (looks like MAC Peacykeen or NARS Deep Throat) 

Eyes:
MAC paint in Base Light as a base/primer
Shadows from LORAC Snakeskin palette
Lid - Golden color (MAC All That Glitters is similar)
Crease - Medium brown color in crease (MAC Wedge or Kid is close), Dark Brown color in palette for out 3/4 (MAC Chocolate Brown pigment is close)
Browbone - Lightest color in palette (MAC Dazzlelight is close)
Brows - MAC Chocolate Brown shadow
Liner - MAC Blacktrack fluideline (top), Smudged dark brown shadow in palette in lower lashline
Lashes - POP Smokey Lash Kapow mascara and Ardell 110 false lashes

Lips:
Liner - MAC Rosebud lipglass liner (sadly this is no longer available and I'm still looking for its duplicate)
Lipstick - MAC Strawberry Blonde
Gloss - Revlon Super Lustrous Gloss in Coral Reef



Stay Tuned!

XOXO









1 comment:

  1. Wow, DC & New York?! You lucky thing :D & I love that ruffled blouse you're wearing :)


    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva
    Day By Diva

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very appreciated!

XOXO,

The Magik Mirror