Thursday, March 10, 2011

Outfit {Es-Cargo}

Decided to head down to Santa Barbara for the day on Monday with the boyfriend and check out some of the local wineries since it was a bit of a slow week work wise. I had never been so I was very excited! We walked around the wharf and had some delectable crab cakes on the pier. Strolled through downtown and an old mission, and finally made our way to one of the wineries for some tastings. Wine tasting is one of my FAVORITE things to do. Not only because I'm a wino, but because its a great way to try new wines and learn about them. I need to find me a life sponsor so I can buy a vineyard and retire there. Making and drinking wine all day long! I swear I'm not a lush.

In Downtown Santa Barbara there are so many gorgeous old buildings!! It kind of reminded me of Malaga alittle bit. And it had great boutiques! I got my House of Harlow necklace there on sale for $20!!! (seen  here).

Its amazing the many things one can do for a day here in California. Definitely never boring!

As for the outfit. Wanted to be comfortable so wore my blanket inspired cardigan with a t-shirt and my green skinny cargos. I'm sure you have all seen the J Brand cargos seen all over the place and on every celebrity. Well I of course loved them as well, but not the price tag! So when I saw these ones a few months ago at Forever 21 that were an EXACT knock off I knew they had to be mine. And I have LIVED in them all winter! 

















How amazing is this saddle bag!!! I want it for a purse!






Cardigan - Anthropologie
Top - Zara
Cargo pants - Forever 21
Necklace - Gift from the Spaniard in Spain
Bag - Misako in Spain
Booties - Anthropologie
Sunnies - YSL


Stay Tuned!

XOXO






















1 comment:

  1. Gotta love that Spaniard! BTW cardigan is very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very appreciated!

XOXO,

The Magik Mirror