Monday, February 28, 2011

And the Oscar goes to.......

Hello Lovelies! I have returned!

So last night was a big night here in the downtown of wonderland. The 83rd Academy Awards! All the streets were blocked off for the fabulous after parties and Hollywood's finest were on the prowl. While sadly I was unable to watch them (I was busy wrapping a VERY long day of filming on an exciting project I can't wait to share with you, but unfortunately have no sneaky peakies of due to hush hushness), I definitely did not miss the opportunity this morning to look at the Oscar fashion!!

And here are the nominees!

Best Dressed - COLOR COLOR COLOR!!! Oh the joy of color this year. The women AND MEN came dressed to impress!

Christian Bale and Mark Walberg

Sandra Bullock

Scarlett Johanson



My lady love Natalie Portman

Jennifer Hudson

Michelle Williams

Jennifer Lawrence

Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz

Cate Blanchet


Halle Berry

Jeremy Renner

Justin Timberlake

Camilla Alves and Matthew McConaughey

But the winner for me is a tie between Mila Kunis (again! Killin in!) and the many costumes of Anne Hathaway. She was gorgeous! The red dresses are my favorite.










And for Best make-up.....

Anne Hathaway

Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Hudson

Michelle Williams (more for hair though. I lover her cut!)

Scarlett Johanson

And the winner again is Mila Kunis! I think I have a new girl crush.


And I had to include this picture simply because it's precious (Amy Adams)


Stay Tuned!

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. My favorite was Mandy Moore, and of course, the many Anne`s outfits, specially the Tux and the last red dress. I like a lot of outfits and didn`t see something horrible. Nevertheless, i was expecting something WOW and wasn`t there. Besos.
    LAZYCATSTYLE

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very appreciated!

XOXO,

The Magik Mirror