Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weekend Haulage

Though I have been on a bit of a shopping ban due to lack of shopping fundage (life as an artist isn't always a profitable one... I need a life sponsor. Any Takers?) I haven't been able to do much on the shopping front. However this weekend (partly due from guilt in leaving me, partly maybe in the spirit of Valentine's) The Boyfriend said to set aside set ban and do alittle indulging. Granted most of it was do to profit made in selling clothes to second hand consignment, but Hey... whatever works! The shopping must go on!





First on the list was this lovely pink Tu-tu from Forever21. I have been lusting over the ballerina trend ever since I saw this BCBG add campaign and also saw the lovely Sydne Summers of http://www.thinkthrufashion.com/ style it at a BCBG private event around the holidays.





Love BCBG, but the price tag just wasn't in the budget. Especially for a tu-tu. So when I saw this lovely gem at the Forever21 in Glendale I just knew it needed to come home with me!


Next we have this lovely patterned blouse from Anthropologie. I had been lusting over it for a bit and when it went on sale I decided it needed to be a new addition to the closet.


Also purchased the loverly Chanel glossimer in Petit Peche. SUCH a pretty nude. It was a limited gloss so when I saw that the Macy's near me still had it I snatched it right up!


And last but not least I got this FABULOUS leather BCBG vest (which looks smashing with my little tu-tu) and Manoush sack dress via Wasteland (the dress is actually too big for me, a medium, but its pretty short so I kinda like the over-sizedness of it all, as the guy in the dressing room said, very Mary-Kate). I'm not sure if this store exists outside of Cali, but if you are ever here you really MUST go! Its like a Buffalo Exchange where its a second hand store. You can purchase and/or sell your clothes there (which is what I did so I could acquire these goods), but they primarily sell designer and vintage. They say they also sell modern as well, but I'm still trying to figure out what that means. So basically you get fabulous designer duds for a fraction of the cost. It really is a gold mine. 


All in all. A very good weekend. Outfit posts soon to come!

Stay Tuned!

XOXO












2 comments:

  1. Love the Forever 21 tu-tu xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finds, I especially like the black embellished top and the tu-tu skirt :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very appreciated!

XOXO,

The Magik Mirror