Sunday, February 6, 2011

Outfit {Brick, Mortar and Fur)

I think I felt inspired after my shoot the other day with all the fabulous leather pant looks! All I have wanted to do since is live in them. Was on my way out to dinner yesterday to this delicious German Brawt house in the Downtown (Wurtskutch... think that's how it's spelt) and then off for drinks in the Gallery Bar at the Millennium Biltmore. If you love old buildings and architecture you should check it out.

Though I tend to have a flare for brights and prints, lately I find myself trying to incorporate more minimal styles and classics in the wardrobe. They are a nice balance for my more outlandish items. Today I felt like going alittle edgier than usual, with the leather pants and lace up wedges, but threw in a loose silk tunic and faux fur vest to keep it from being too hard. And how great is the bag! I do adore it.





Faux Fur Vest - H & M
Blouse - Anthropologie
Faux Leather Pants - Forever21
Bracelet and rings - Vintage
Wedges - Joie
Bag - Zara

I was feeling a bit whimsical yesterday. That and I just love anything old and worn looking. I'm kinda diggin this photo location for outfit posts. Alittle romantic. What do you think?



Happy Superbowl!! GO PACKERS!

Stay Tuned!!

XOXO

2 comments:

Your comments are very appreciated!

XOXO,

The Magik Mirror