Monday, February 7, 2011

Spring Inspired

The weather has reverted back to feeling like Spring in the land of the "LAh", I can't help but daydream about Spring inspired fancies. Florals and sheer draperies and bright colors OH MY! It must have been the Santa Ana teaser that has me in a fever. She's a wily temptress that one.

These taunts are from the Free People lookbook. How amazing are the Paris shots! So chic! I need every single one of them in my life!!! My inner hippie rejoices!












So the last 2 are actually from the Anthropologie catalog, but amazing none the less. The make-up in that catalog was quite beautiful as well. BRAVA ANTHRO! 

Stay Tuned!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment and for following, love your blog.
    I'm having a giveaway if your interested :)xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very appreciated!

XOXO,

The Magik Mirror